Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to My New Blog

Welcome to my new blog, readers.  I am happy to have you with me along on this journey called life.  I created this blog in hopes to help others live as chemically free as possible.  We live in an environment full of harmful chemicals that create problems for us that we sometimes may look past.  However, I am not limiting my blog to just weeding out chemicals in life.  I will talk about living healthy through eating, proper exercise and in many other ways.  I hope you stick with me for the long run as I will have lots of recipes and tips to share as my family and I try to live as chemically free as possible.  

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to my family.  I live in northeastern Wisconsin with my husband, my 13 year old step daughter, my 4 year old daughter and we have one on the way.  I also have a dog (golden doodle) and a family cat that we have adopted. 




 Here is a picture of myself and my 4 year old daughter.  This picture was taken over the summer as we were doing some rock climbing in the western part of the state.  She sure is a brave little girl who loves the outdoors and adventures.   I'm looking forward to getting to know all of my readers! Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog world!!! How exciting to welcome a new blogger! If you add a followers box, I will check it to be your first follower. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny! I am really excited to be here. I just added I followers button (I think). Happy new year to you as well! Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. Look forward to reading and learning about life and wellness..congrats on baby #2!!!! Are you going to find out what the sex of your baby is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I find out the gender in less than a month. I can't wait! I'm happy to have you here as a reader.

      Delete
  3. Hello thanks for stopping by my blog, I would love to be able to follow you via email like I can over at One Crafty Mama any chance you can have a follow via email link on this blog as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added one. Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it and am looking forward to seeing you here again!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading your posts. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by A Perfect Homestead! I'll be sure to follow you as well! Congrats on your little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to reading and learning more on this blog. Thank you for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete