Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Barefut Oils Free Oil of the Month

Every month, Barefut oils gives away a free oil.  All you have to do is pay the $3.95 for shipping.  This month the free oil is sweet orange.  Normally this oil is over $13 so getting it for just under $4 is a great deal.  It is 100% pure and undiluted and is a 15 ml size, which is a decent size.  I got mine in the mail and absolutely love the scent!  It smells so real without the chemicals hidden inside.  100% pure orange oil.

My favorite benefit of the orange oil is the anti-inflammation properties which help relieve inflammation both inside and outside.  It is also a great natural anti-depressent and anti-septic.  I have noticed great relief in digestion and has been known to help cure constipation as well.  Orange is definitely one that I love to have in my oil collection.

Head over to Barefut oils this before the end of January to get your free orange oil and stay tuned as to what free oil will be offered for the month of February.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete