Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Natural Bar Soap For Sensitive Skin - Magnesium Soap

Magnesium is said to be a great supplement against to fight against eczema.  I do take it in liquid form, but there is just something different about applying it to the skin and it works so much better!

After I had all the knowledge I do now about chemical free soap, I switched to Kiss My Face soap and they had many great natural scents.  I still love the soap, but since my recent eczema break out, I have found something else a little more beneficial for my skin.  The soap is called Magnesium Soap by the brand Life Flo.

It is made of coconut, palm, avocado oil and castor seed.  There are also magnesium chloride flakes, clay and rosemary oil extract.  I am really impressed with the ingredients and love how it makes my skin feel.  There is no scent to this soap as it is great for those with sensitive skin. If you suffer from eczema, I would definitely recommend going this route!



1 comment:

  1. Do you know if they make it in liquid form? I'm not a fan of bar soap and prefer liquid soap for my hands and for my showers.

    ReplyDelete