Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Goals

Rather than calling them resolutions, I prefer to call them goals I wish to accomplish in 2015.  Many of us strive to stay on top of our resolutions but they end up slipping out from under us within the first few weeks of the new year.  Instead of requiring myself to do something everyday, I am planning on accomplishes these goals within this new year.

1. Have a healthy baby
2. Maintain a healthy diet and continue with proper exercise
3. Travel to Florida with my family (Disney)
4. Raise chickens

I am interested in hearing your goals for 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a have a great set of goals. I hope that you have a very healthy baby as well. I hope that you are able to achieve and keep achieving your goals that you have listed here. My goals are to keep exercising and working out at the Y as I did in 2014. My goal is to try to eat better and cut out some of the junk that I take and put into my body. I am a fruit person so I hope to keep up with that and try to get more veggies into my body.

    ReplyDelete