Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Expanding Oil Collection

I have been using eucalyptus oil for about 4 or 5 years now in replace of VICKS when I feel congested.  However, over the past year I have been exploring in other oils as well.  I made my own bug spray last year, which is pretty costly but it' a lot better than spraying the chemical filled spray onto my skin.

My collection is growing rapidly.  I love using orange and lemon in my diffuser when I'm cleaning as it leaves my house with a clean scent.

Lavender is one of my favorites for relaxation.  Running this essential oil through my diffuser puts me to sleep quickly and peacefully.

I'm looking into getting a few blends including "clear air" which purifies the air.  It's great during this cold season!

I personally like the NOW brand.  It is more affordable than most brands, yet it is made with superb quality.  I have done my research and won't buy the cheaper oil brands, yet I find Young Living extremely expensive.  It is almost triple the cost of NOW and provides you with the same benefits.

Below is a view of my oil collection.  What are your favorite oils and what brand do you prefer?

What are some of your favorite essential oils?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a nice collection started. I should try this out instead of my Scenty burner to see how I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caryn, I used to sell Scentsy and can definitely tell the difference between a natural scent and the chemical scented fragrances.

    ReplyDelete