Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Anti Vax Stickers FREE - Just pay for shipping

I just received about 150 of these awesome anti vaccine stickers in the mail for free as well as a 5 piece logo to stick on my car to spread the word about the dangers of vaccines!  I plan to give some of the stickers away to a close friend who also refuses vaccines as well as stick them on my mail when they go out.  I am especially excited to put one on a medical bill and send that along in the mail.  I know more healthcare workers are opening up to the idea of the dangers of vaccines, but there are still many people that still choose to inject their children with poisons.  If you are interested in a free set of stickers for yourself or a car piece head over to the site here and contact them asking for the stickers.

http://www.vaclib.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment