Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Free Oil - Nature Blend

Another free oil this month from Barefut Oils; nature blend.  The blend includes balsam fir, scotch pine and cedarwood.  This blend is said to help with skin conditions, metabolism and other health issues.  It also decreases stress and increases a better and more positive attitude and mood.  The antibacterial properties in this blend are so great it would make for a good cleaner as well.

I am really excited to try out this new oil.  I have never tried this blend before so it will be a new one for me.  The last few free oils from this company have been a citrus type, which is great, but it is also great to have change as well.  Also, they say that citrus essential oils break down the plastic, so I haven't been using them in my diffuser as much as I've been applying them on directly.

Head on over to get your Nature Blend for free and pay $3.99 for shipping.

1 comment:

  1. I have signed up with Barefut Oils and I have so many different oils from them I haven't used any of them yet. I guess I need to read up and find out how to use them if I don't use them in a diffuser.

    ReplyDelete