Friday, January 8, 2016

Stuffed bell peppers

  Making sure you feed your family healthy food is very important. Remember, what you put into your body really defines who you are and how you will perform. Last night I made stuffed bell peppers with ground beef and they were absolutely delicious. I was a little nervous to see if my daughter would like it,  but I was happy to see that you really enjoy this meal. I'm lucky that she likes bell peppers and all the ingredients inside.


   This was fairly easy to make. The first thing you have to do is cut your bell peppers in half and scoop out the insides. Next you will want to make your stuffing.  I mixed raw ground beef, tomato paste, cooked white rice, onion, the remaining of the peppers, and a little bit of vinegar together. 

Next, I sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese. Then, I put this in the oven covered with voile for one hour at 400°.

Here is a picture of my daughter enjoying her stuff Bellpepper. It isn't the best picture of her because she was complaining that her mouth hurt at the time. I think she had chapped lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment