Saturday, January 16, 2016

Organic juice, expensive but worth it

Eating for your health is extremely important. Recently, I lost a dog due to feeding her GMO food. I truly believe that it is necessary to put good wholesome organic ingredients into your body to stay healthy. GMOs will in time tear your body apart. 50 years ago they never had this much GMO's in our food. Yes, I am willing to pay $4.50 for a 32 ounce glass jar of organic grape juice if it means healthy ingredients for my body and my kids body. Anyways, this juice was delicious and tasted even better since it was in glass. Although it may be expensive, I am going to make a pact to really focus on feeding my kids and my family organic food. This brand of juice was great and I would recommend it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment