Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Organic skincare doctor tea tree oil body wash

Normally I use an all natural bar of body soap to wash my body, but when i saw this on sale for $7.99 I couldn't pass it up.

The tea tree oil actually really helped out my ezcema. It actually completely cleared it up.  Cost wise, I think a bar of soap is better, but for the price of this, it was quite the steal.

This tea tree body wash is made by "Organic Skincare Doctor" and includes natural ingredients such as tea tree oil obviously, aloe Vera juice, Apple fruit extract, which hazel leaf extract and peppermint oil.  Like all the washes I purchase it is free from sls, artificial colors and harsh preservatives.  It so doesn't have any parabens or phthalates in them.

8.5 ounce for pure goodness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment