Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Organic Insecticide Review

Those are two words you probably never thought you would hear together "organic" and "insecticide".  Fortunately EcoSmart makes an organic pesticide that is safe around kids and pets as it is non toxic.  I was a little worried that this would be ineffective, but it turns out that it works out really great, especially on ants.  The main ingredients in this bug killer are peppermint and rosemary oil.  I love the fact that this is non toxic and you don't have to worry about inhaling toxic fumes.  I would give this spray a 5/5.



4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, perfect solution isn't it, we need things like this, especially in summer, I might get some myself I think its really cool, you do have to get things like that out of your house Thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this product? Does it work well for mosquitos? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up at Menards. I've actually never tried it on mosquitoes. We make an all natural essential oil blend to use as an outdoor bug spray. This insecticide we use more for inside the house. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is really nice to know. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete